Jim Occi will be deliver a lecture titled “New Jersey Tick Problem” at the New Jersey Environmental Health Association (NJEHA) Annual Symposium at the Hilton Garden Inn Edison-Raritan Center this Thursday, September 21, 2017, between 8:30am – 4:15pm. If you would like to be enlightened, please visit the NJEHA website to register for the event.
- Rafael’s ms was accepted in “Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment”
- Heads-up: NJMCA and AMCA meetings
- Exotic hard-tick detected in NJ!
- Investigating the Ecology of Male Aedes polynesiensis in Tetiaroa to Improve Population Eradication using Wolbachia
- Jim Occi lectures at the New Jersey Medical School
- EPA registered Aedes males with a modified Wolbachia for release in DC and 20 US states (including NJ)
Center for Vector Biology
dina.fonseca at rutgers dot edu