Jim Occi will be delivering a lecture at the 18th Annual Lyme & Other Tick-Borne Dieases Conference: What Clinicians Need to Know about an Expanding Epidemic this weekend, September 23 – 24, 2017 at the Hilton Penns Landing, in Philadelphia, PA. Jim’s lecture is titled Tick-Borne Disease Ecology: New Jersey, A Mirocosm of the Northeastern US. To learn more, you can register for the event at the Lyme Disease Associations’s website.
- Rafael’s ms was accepted in “Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment”
- Heads-up: NJMCA and AMCA meetings
- Exotic hard-tick detected in NJ!
- Investigating the Ecology of Male Aedes polynesiensis in Tetiaroa to Improve Population Eradication using Wolbachia
- Jim Occi lectures at the New Jersey Medical School
- EPA registered Aedes males with a modified Wolbachia for release in DC and 20 US states (including NJ)
Center for Vector Biology
dina.fonseca at rutgers dot edu